Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Feeling Behind


Wow. I'm feeling so behind. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. :(

But, so many things - good things - are happening! You see, I started working from home Monday, and I couldn't be happier. However, there's just SO much to keep up with!

Working from home really is WORK.

Here's what I've been up to lately...
  • Mommy Perks is updating my website so that it will be easier to shop. Shara and her husband Rick are, what can I say, awesome? AWESOME!
  • Being the Texas Coordinator for Mommy Bag Marketing - a blessing, truly. Read a blog post I just wrote today about the program - very, very cool.
  • Guest posting EVERYWHERE. You can see all my guest posts to the left in the sidebar. Lots of variety for just about anyone. I love writing. :)
  • Working with Living My MoMent on a great new way to have customers Shop & Review your products right from her site, with links to yours! I'm helping her out in the marketing department and it's been a great time so far. If you want more info, email marketing@livingmymoment.com. :)
  • Editing books, writing press releases, and in general, getting a TON of interest in my freelance work. Thank you Lord!
So, while I'm VERY busy, I'm also VERY happy. What makes you happy? Care to share?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela

    A fellow 31DBBB here from BlogFrog and SITS.

    I love your store and blog design. Working from home is definately not as easy as people think hey? You have to learn to multi-focus, trying to design while the kids are starting World War 3 :)

    See you around
    Di

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me - it's the only way I'll know what you're thinking! :) I promise to try and respond...