But, so many things - good things - are happening! You see, I started working from home Monday, and I couldn't be happier. However, there's just SO much to keep up with!
Working from home really is WORK.
Here's what I've been up to lately...
- Mommy Perks is updating my website so that it will be easier to shop. Shara and her husband Rick are, what can I say, awesome? AWESOME!
- Being the Texas Coordinator for Mommy Bag Marketing - a blessing, truly. Read a blog post I just wrote today about the program - very, very cool.
- Guest posting EVERYWHERE. You can see all my guest posts to the left in the sidebar. Lots of variety for just about anyone. I love writing. :)
- Working with Living My MoMent on a great new way to have customers Shop & Review your products right from her site, with links to yours! I'm helping her out in the marketing department and it's been a great time so far. If you want more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org. :)
- Editing books, writing press releases, and in general, getting a TON of interest in my freelance work. Thank you Lord!