Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome to the World Baby Kaden!


So, along with running my business, I also took on a part-time job as a marketing asst. for a hospital in my area. I started 7/21. My boss was expecting on 9/29 and we thought we'd have ample time for me to learn the ropes before she left for maternity leave. Well, wishful thinking sometimes doesn't get you anywhere.

Baby Kaden was born today at 6:06a.m. and mom and baby are doing great! He's so cute too!

And now... I'm marketing director and having to work full-time. What a whirlwind! But, I'm excited about this opportunity and I know it'll be a blast.

Business will still go on as usual, I figure I'll just sacrifice sleep. :) But, if I'm a little late on blog posts, don't worry! And, the drawing will still go on as usual on Sept. 1st. Don't forget to tell your friends - we need to get to 10 followers (not counting me, so I guess that's 11). :)

More later...
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to her! Kaden is a great name :) And congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me - it's the only way I'll know what you're thinking! :) I promise to try and respond...