Friday, August 21, 2009

A Customer Testimonial


Just wanted to share my latest testimonial with you...
--------------------------------------------------------------
"As a customer of Angela's, I had some ideas for notepads but was much too busy to take the time to design them. I told Angela about my ideas and a basic thought of what I wanted. What she ended up designing was by far better than the designs I thought of. The notepads were a success from my recipients. I am going to order a lot more at Christmas because they were so well-received. Angela has also offered her expertise to me in other products she sells. I know I can trust her designs and experience to formulate a product that I would be extremely happy with. She is a very creative and talented lady!" Lorrie C.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for all your support!
Angela

3 comments:

  1. That's really nice :) I guess my testimonials are my Etsy feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ The Lost Earring...
    I get a lot of testimonials from my facebook page, linkedIN account, and just by random emails or by asking. You should get a few and post them on your blog or etsy page - you're worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! How exciting! That is a great testimonial! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me - it's the only way I'll know what you're thinking! :) I promise to try and respond...