Sunday, August 2, 2009

Trying Something New is Always an Adventure


Okay, so I'm new at this. Seems odd considering that I write for a living. I don't know how these things work, who reads them, or why I'm doing this - but isn't it fun? :)

My goals with this blog:
I hope to bring more awareness to my business.
I hope to keep my creative juices flowing.
I hope to give my readers tips and ideas they can use.
I hope to... more to come as I figure all this out. :)

I can't promise I'll have something witty and new to say each day, but I'll certainly try to say something worthwhile, even if that means I only post once a week.

Two quick things - if you've never heard of me before, or always B designs, please visit the website: www.alwaysbdesigns.com and become a fan on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/alwaysb

Thanks - and happy blogging!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me - it's the only way I'll know what you're thinking! :) I promise to try and respond...