Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Winner Is...


So, I haven't posted in awhile, and no, Darren (aka @problogger), I'm not apologizing. :) I have a fully painted inside of the house because I've taken the last week off to paint! Yay!

Here's a photo - see all the paint cans? Yeah, I'm sore....














Anyhow, my main reason for posting today, before I get back to the regularly scheduled program, is to announce the winner of the 'Generating Post Ideas' giveaway. You all gave some great ideas and you'll be seeing them eventually, maybe with a shout out or link to your site...

But, without further ado... Cate from Real Life With Kids is our winner! She gets her choice of a prize too, pretty sweet huh? :)

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me - it's the only way I'll know what you're thinking! :) I promise to try and respond...