Monday, March 29, 2010

Back to Blogging (w/some added motivation)


Hi bloggers!

It's been awhile, I'll admit it. But, life just got in the way. No more excuses though - it's time to get back in the saddle. I just read this post about the 5 reasons blogs fail, and I have to admit I'm guilty of one of them (if not more!). Read the post here: http://ow.ly/1sgbD

I guess the one I'm guilty of most is 3 or 4. I'm erratic in my posting and I don't always set goals. But, that's about to change!

In fact, I'm on a mission:
  • Tweet, retweet, reply, and more on Twitter - in fact, I've already been involved in some great Tweetchats and more than doubled my followers in less than 2 weeks.
  • More Facebook specials - I think that speaks for itself.
  • Blogging at least 3 times a week (hold me to this okay?).
  • Guest blogging - I've got a guest spot on someone else's blog (more details to come).
  • Less selling, more relationships.

So, that's my mission, thought I'd share it. Thanks for listening - feel free to hold me accountable!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me - it's the only way I'll know what you're thinking! :) I promise to try and respond...