Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's Amazing How Much Mail You Have After 10 Days Away


Recently, I went on vacation to Washington, DC and surrounding parts of Virginia. We were gone for 10 days, which seemed like an eternity when I got back and found:
- more than 50 pieces of mail
- animals that wouldn't leave me alone
- a comfortable bed that I missed
- and much, much more

Don't get me wrong, I love vacation - and I really, truly didn't do ANY work! (Well, maybe just a little...) But, it's hard being gone. It's like when I was teaching and had to take a day off - the prep work for a sub was far worse that the enjoyment of being off allowed for.

So, what did I learn? That I have too much to do, that I've been neglecting my Facebook page and blog, and that I need another vacation... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me - it's the only way I'll know what you're thinking! :) I promise to try and respond...