Friday, October 2, 2009

Best Thing Ever!


So, the other day, in my effort to make the jewelry side of my business easier, I went out in search of pre-made necklace chains that I could simply add to my necklaces. My least favorite part of making the necklaces is making the chains, so I figured I had to figure out something! Searching on Ebay and Etsy, I came across premade chains selling out of China. I was weary at first, but these chains were so cute - made out of ribbons and everything! I ordered some and waiting what felt like FOREVER to get them in. When I did, I couldn't have been happier! My life just got way easier!

Now, when I sell my necklaces, I can give more options of chain, color, etc. No more boring black cord necklace chains, I'm in the big leagues now!

More to come...
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me - it's the only way I'll know what you're thinking! :) I promise to try and respond...