Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Winner of the 'Calling All Followers' Contest


Hi all!

I just want to say thanks to everyone who helped me make my goal of 10 followers by Sept. 1st! I couldn't have done it without you. Now, that's not to say I don't want to continue to get followers, but hey, gotta start somewhere right?

So, the wait is over.

Thanks to Randomnumbergenerator.com, the chosen winner is...

Vickers!!!
She has won a $25 gift certificate towards her custom purchase from always B designs.
But, stay tuned - there'll be some sort of giveaway or contest each month. :)
Also, be sure to sign up for my newsletter - I send out great deals/discounts/etc. each month!
Thanks and happy blogging,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me - it's the only way I'll know what you're thinking! :) I promise to try and respond...